June 24, 2016
Fuse Endorsements for the 2016 Election
Fuse released its endorsements today ahead of the 2016 election. Fuse's criteria for endorsements include:
- Supporting candidates who have outstanding leadership qualities and will fight for working people, a healthy environment, and a better future for our children.
- Supporting women, people of color, young people, and LGBTQ candidates running for office.
- Supporting strong progressive candidates in competitive primaries against more conservative opponents.
- Supporting progressives in races where the balance of power in the elected body is at stake and where Fuse efforts could help gain or protect a progressive majority.
- Congressional District 7: state Senator Pramila Jayapal
- Governor: Jay Inslee
- Lt. Governor: state Senator Cyrus Habib
- Secretary of State: Tina Podlodowski
- State Auditor: Jeff Sprung
- 28th District Senator: Marisa Peloquin
- 30th District House Position 1: Mike Pellicciotti
- 30th District House Position 2: Kristine Reeves
- 41st District Senator: Lisa Wellman
- Spokane endorsements listed here