Build a better Washington and become a Progress Partner!
What is a Progress Partner?
Progress Partners are our most valued and committed supporters that build a better future for us all through monthly contributions. Progress Partners allow us to effectively plan and execute the long term projects that bring greater prosperity to our state by providing a predictable stream of support. You can become a Progress Partner right now by making an ongoing monthly donation of $5 or more. Your contribution is automatically deducted on or around the same day each month for as long as you are a partner. Our work wouldn’t be as impactful and widespread without the sustained support of our Progress Partners.
What is the Impact?
- Reach people both in Washington and across the country with the Progressive Voters Guide
- Place on-the-ground organizers, fellows, volunteers in strategically important areas to mobilize and inform voters
- Support future progressive leaders running for office
- Motivate people to take action at the ballot box and in the legislature to build a more progressive landscape across Washington state
- Fuel our earned media and new media to strengthen our progressive messaging on the most important issue campaigns
- Build and share progressive narratives on important issues like climate change, voting justice, affordable housing, and tax reform
Exclusive Progress Partner Benefits
- Fewer fundraising calls and emails
- Early access to the Progressive Voters Guide
- Insider look on issue campaigns, elections, ballot initiatives, bills, and new laws
- A monthly e-newsletter on our work and your impact
- Discounted tickets and member benefits at Fuse events
- Annual briefing with our Executive Director, Aaron Ostrom
For questions or concerns regarding monthly donation, please contact Ciara Coughlan at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-420-0133 ext. 2118. Please leave a voicemail if you are not able to reach us by phone and we will get back to you within two business days.